Our newest pick for Bitter Minnesota Beer of the Week Gïga Lüpin from our friends at Bent Brewstillery. Bartley Blume, owner/president/head distiller/lord of Brews & Booze describes it as hops, hops, and more hops. With notes of sweet malt, lychee, ripe mango, and papaya; citrus and dankness to keep you honest; and enough smooth alcohol to perform most back alley surgeries.
Craft Beer Description
- Style: Triple IPA
- ABV: 10%
- IBU: 100+
What are the ingredients?
- Malts: Pilsner, 2-row, Wheat
- Hops: Idaho-7, Nugget
- Yeast: American Ale
How can I buy Gïga Lüpin?
- On Tap – In the taproom and around town
- Can – 16oz pounders
- Mini-growler – yep, 750ml Howlers
When can I buy Gïga Lüpin?
- Seasonally, Late Winter thru Spring.
Where can I buy Gïga Lüpin?
- Brewery Taproom
- Bars & Restaurants throughout MN and Eastern North Dakota
- Liquor stores throughout MN and Eastern North Dakota
Bent Brewstillery is open 4 pm – 10 pm Tue-Thu; 2:30 pm – midnight on Fridays, noon – midnight on Saturdays, and noon – 7 pm on Sundays.
You can visit Bent Brewstillery with Bitter Minnesota on Wednesday evenings and Saturday afternoons. Book your spot today!