Bitter Minnesota Tour Guide
You have a vibrant personality, a tenacious soul, and a lively spirit. You live, sweat, dream, and drink craft
beer. You’re a multi-tasking ninja with a passion for entertaining, educating, and fun. People recognize
you as a captivating speaker, a master cat-herder. People should recognize you as head of the class and
In short, you’re awesome.
Bitter Minnesota is looking for an outstanding Tour Guide to join our team of energetic beer lovers,
support our mission to celebrate craft beer, and promote the history and culture of the craft brewing
industry in Minneapolis and St. Paul. You will provide safe transportation to and from breweries while
providing a memorable experience bursting with energy — ensuring that each guest reaches the joyous
state of awareness, appreciation and LOVE for Minnesota’s finest craft beer.
- The premier craft beer tour experience in the WHOLE UNIVERSE.
- Three 14 passenger beer-themed short buses.
- Opportunities to learn and advance your career in the beer and tourism industry.
- An open mind to new ideas. You have a voice, we wanna hear it!
- Great perks such as free beer tours.
- Detail Oriented: You’re observant, you relay the right information, and you get shit done.
- Responsible: You come prepared and on time, respect schedules and rules, and run a tight but
- Problem Solve: Not only are you always prepared, but you know how to wing it when life gives
- Professional Demeanor: You can interact and engage a wide range of personalities, building
relationships everywhere you go all while maintaining a cool exterior.
- On Stage Presence: You captivate, engage, and keep the interest of the group.
- Care about the Vision: You are a part of the community, eager to contribute and learn, and
excited to grow.
- Beerism: Detailed knowledge and passion for beer- ingredients, process, style, etc.
- Extraordinary Service: You exceed expectations, always.
A FEW MUSTS:
- 25 yrs or older with clean driving record and confidence driving large vehicles.
- Be able to operate a 14 passenger bus while verbally interacting with guests.
- Have or be able to obtain a DOT physical card, criminal background check, certified driving.
record (You MUST have a clean driving record).
- Have an Minnesota driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Have a smartphone and are familiar/efficient with Apple and Google products.
- Have been living in Minneapolis for a minimum of 6 months.
- Must have weekend availability as well as weekday evenings.
STATUS: Part time with growth opportunities
SALARY: Starting pay $12 hourly + tips
HOW TO APPLY: