Wheatstone bridge is an electrical circuit used to measure an unknown electrical resistance by balancing two legs of a bridge circuit. It’s also a beer you can get at St. Paul’s Tin Whiskers Brewing, founded by a trio of electrical engineers who decided to combine their love of science and craft beer. This American style wheat, available at Tin Whiskers taproom all year long, is our newest pick for Bitter Minnesota Beer of the Week.
Describe the beer, taste, IBU, ABV, etc.
- American Wheat Ale
- ABV: 5.4%
- IBU: 12.7
What are the ingredients?
- Malts: American Pale Malt and White Wheat Malt
- Hops: Glacier
- Yeast: Wyeast 1010
- *Adjuncts: Chamomile flowers and honey
Beer nerd stats!
- FG: 1.006
How can I buy Wheatstone Bridge?
- On Tap at the taproom and around town. Our most popular tap option.
- 4pk 16 oz cans
When can I buy Wheatstone Bridge?
- Year round flagship
- We also do lots of infusions and casks of this beer in the Taproom
Where can I buy Wheatstone Bridge?
- Local distribution
- Brewery Taproom
- Liquor stores
Good with? (Food or activities)
- Wheatstone Bridge is excellent with spicy foods and grilled and / or barbecued foods.
- This is an easy drinking, approachable ale (I call it a ‘gateway’ craft beer) and is great out on the patio. Very refreshing and light and slightly sweet so it goes down very smooth.
Tin Whiskers Brewing, located downtown St. Paul, is open 4 pm-10 pm on Tuesdays , Wednesdays and Thursdays; 3 pm-1o pm on Wednesdays, 3 pm-11 pm on Fridays, noon to 11 pm on Saturdays, and noon – 8 pm on Sundays.
Tin Whiskers is also coming to Bitter Minnesota brewery tours; stay tuned for the official announcement !