What’s included in the price?
- You get two pints at each brewery and one cocktail at the distillery
- 45-50 minutes at each stop
- Safe transportation on the little blue bus
- A fun tour guide/driver
- Yummy snacks
- Bottled water
- Cooler to store your growlers
- Option to bring craft beer to drink on the bus
- Choose between: Radisson Blu (Downtown Minneapolis) and Sociable Cider Works (Northeast Minneapolis)
- Please arrive early, so you have time to get comfortable and to review and sign the liability waiver.
- Wear comfy clothes/shoes and make sure to bring your ID.
Housed is an old foundry, Bauhaus Brew Labs specializes in German-influenced beers with an American craft twist. Their taproom is more warm and welcoming than ever, and free old school arcade games round out the atmosphere of this amazing brewery. Gemütlichkeit!
Located on Central Avenue, in a building they share with a German-style bread bakery, Fair State Brewing Cooperative is the third cooperative brewery in the U.S., and the first of its kind in Minnesota. Beer selections include staples like Vienna Lager and Czech Pils, as well as an array of specialty seasonal beers and local favorites.
Twin Spirits is a woman-owned craft distillery and cocktail room on Central Avenue in historic Northeast Minneapolis. Housed in a funky 1920’s building, it’s flanked with patios and a large lot for parking and food trucks. Their spirits are made 100% from scratch on-site by women distillers, with a serious dedication to quality. Highlights include: M Vodka, M Gin, and Claro Vodka, all raw cane sugar based; golden molasses based M Rum; and Mamma’s Moonshine, which is made from Minnesota honey.
The drop-off point is same as the pickup point, Radisson Blu (Downtown Minneapolis) and Sociable Cider Works (Northeast Minneapolis)