What’s included in the price?
- One cocktail at each of the three stops
- Behind-the scenes tour at Royal Foundry Craft Spirits, plus a sample glass
- 45-50 minutes at each stop
- Safe transportation on the little blue bus
- A fun tour guide/driver
- Yummy snacks
- Bottled water
- Choose between: Radisson Blu (Downtown Minneapolis) and Sociable Cider Works (Northeast Minneapolis)
- Please arrive early, so you have time to get comfortable and to review and sign the liability waiver.
- In addition, wear comfy clothes/shoes and make sure to bring your ID.
Royal Foundry Craft Spirits is infusing Minneapolis craft cocktail scene with a British flavor by producing fine spirits made in the classic tradition, using grains, botanicals and handcrafted bitters, syrups, and mixers. Royal Foundry has three unique event spaces and a gaming area where guests can play an old pub game, Skittles.
Twin Spirits is a woman-owned craft distillery and cocktail room on Central Avenue in historic Northeast Minneapolis. Housed in a funky 1920’s building, it’s flanked with patios and a large lot for parking and food trucks. Their spirits are made 100% from scratch on site by women distillers, with a serious dedication to quality. Highlights include: M Vodka, M Gin, and Claro Vodka, all raw cane sugar based; golden molasses based M Rum; and Mamma’s Moonshine, which is made from Minnesota honey.
Established in 2013 as the first legal micro distillery in Minneapolis since Prohibition, Norseman offers expertly made craft cocktails in a cozy, modern industrial setting. Enjoy scratch made products created with passion and purpose from the very finest ingredients.
The drop-off point is same as the pickup point, Radisson Blu (Downtown Minneapolis) and Sociable Cider Works (Northeast Minneapolis)