What’s included in the price?
- All-you-can-drink-craft beer at each of the three brewery stops
- 45-50 minutes at each stop
- Safe transportation on the little blue bus
- A fun tour guide/driver
- Yummy snacks
- Bottled water
- Cooler to store your growlers
- Option to bring craft beer to drink on the bus
- Choose between: Radisson Blu (Downtown Minneapolis) and Sociable Cider Works (Northeast Minneapolis)
- Please arrive early, so you have time to get comfortable and to review and sign the liability waiver.
- Wear comfy clothes/shoes and make sure to bring your ID.
Located on Central Avenue, in a building they share with a German-style bread bakery, Fair State Brewing Cooperative is the third cooperative brewery in the U.S., and the first of its kind in Minnesota. Beer selections include staples like Vienna Lager and Czech Pils, as well as an array of specialty seasonal beers and local favorites.
56 Brewing is a micro-brewery in Northeast Minneapolis. We are a brewery with a focus on the community and using locally sourced ingredients with our seasonal variations and infusions. High quality craft beer produced at a lower volume in a micro-brewery allows us to focus on quality, consistency and the ability to rotate beer styles efficiently. Our focus is on community and beer lovers alike, highlighting the NE Minneapolis community and brewery culture.
Located in the heart of North Loop, Modist Brewing is housed inside an old Morton’s Salt factory, which gives its taproom a cool, minimalist feel. The brewers use custom made, state-of-the-art equipment to create unique beers that focus on flavor, instead of category. There are always exciting new beers on tap to match the genre bending brilliance of everyone’s flagship favorites at Modist.
The drop-off point is same as the pickup point, Radisson Blu (Downtown Minneapolis) and Sociable Cider Works (Northeast Minneapolis)
How much beer am I getting, again?
Our public tours are all-inclusive. You can get as much, or as little beer as your palate craves. Bonus: you can bring your own beer too! Because we support craft breweries, we insist you only bring craft beer on the bus. For example: Surly, Lagunitas, Lift Bridge = Good! Coors, Bud, Miller = Bad.