What’s included in the price?
- All-you-can-drink-craft beer at each of the three brewery stops
- 45-50 minutes at each stop
- Safe transportation on the little blue bus
- A fun tour guide/driver
- Yummy snacks
- Bottled water
- Cooler to store your growlers
- Option to bring craft beer to drink on the bus
- Choose between: Radisson Blu (Downtown Minneapolis) and Sociable Cider Works (Northeast Minneapolis)
- Please arrive early, so you have time to get comfortable and to review and sign the liability waiver.
- Wear comfy clothes/shoes and make sure to bring your ID.
Bent Brewstillery is Minnesota’s first-ever brewstillery, making both craft beer and distilled spirits. They take the everyday style guidelines of traditional recipes and bend them into new flavors and styles completely unique and one of a kind. Their “Defiantly Different” approach continues to win them international praise with their exploratory spirit and love for the craft.
Located on Central Avenue, in a building they share with a German-style bread bakery, Fair State Brewing Cooperative is the third cooperative brewery in the U.S., and the first of its kind in Minnesota. Beer selections include staples like Vienna Lager and Czech Pils, as well as an array of specialty sours, seasonals, and local favorites.
Housed is an old foundry, Bauhaus Brew Labs specialize in German-influenced beers with an American craft twist. Their newly remodeled taproom is more warm and welcoming than ever and free old school arcade games round out the atmosphere of this amazing brewery. Gemütlichkeit!
The drop-off point is same as the pickup point, Radisson Blu (Downtown Minneapolis) and Sociable Cider Works (Northeast Minneapolis)
How much beer am I getting, again?
Our public tours are all-inclusive. You can get as much, or as little beer as your palate craves. Bonus: you can bring your own beer too! Because we support craft breweries, we insist you only bring craft beer on the bus. For example: Surly, Lagunitas, Lift Bridge = Good! Coors, Bud, Miller = Bad.