- Chose between: Radisson Blue (Downtown Minneapolis) and Sociable Cider Works (Northeast Minneapolis)
- Please arrive early, so you have time to get comfortable and to review and sign the liability waiver.
- Wear comfy clothes/shoes and make sure to bring your ID.
- The taste tour lasts approximately 3 hours, with 45-50 minutes at each brewery.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- Bottled water
- Cooler to store your growlers
- Options to bring craft beer to drink on the bus
- Please note that most breweries do not serve food, but there are always food trucks parked right outside if you want to grab a snack
Located on Central Avenue, in a building they share with a German-style bread bakery. Fair State Brewing Cooperative is the third cooperative brewery in the U.S., and the first of its kind in Minnesota. Beer selections include staples like Vienna Lager and Czech Pils, as well as an array of specialty seasonal beers and local favorites.
Located in the heart of North Loop, Modist Brewing is housed inside an old Morton's Salt factory, which gives its taproom a cool, minimalist feel. The brewers use custom made, state-of-the-art equipment to create unique beers that focus on flavor, instead of category. There are always exciting new beers on tap to match the genre bending brilliance of everyone's flagship favorites at Modist. One-of-a-kind beers on a one-of-a-kind-system.
Lakes & Legends Brewing Company is located in downtown Minneapolis is the heart of the Loring Park neighborhood. Lakes & Legends focuses on Belgian and farmhouse-style ales, and has a large 3,500-square-foot taproom with capacity for 240 people. The open taproom faces the brewery and includes free Hammerschalgen, indoor bags, life-size Jenga, and more. With a long list of Belgian, seasonal, and specialty beers Lakers & Legends has something for everyone.
The drop-off point is same as pick-up point, Radisson Blu (Downtown Minneapolis) or Sociable Cider Works (Northeast Minneapolis)
HOW MUCH BEER AM I GETTING AGAIN?
Out public tours are all-inclusive. You can get as much, or as little beer as your palate craves. Bonus: you can bring your own beer too! Because we support craft breweries, we insist you only bring craft beer on the bus.
For example: Surly, Lagunitas, Lift Bridge = Good!, Coors, Bud, Miller = Bad.