What's included in the price?
- All you can drink craft beer. As much, or as little beer as your palate craves. Cost of beer is included in the price.
- Meal pairing from the brewers at StormKing Brewpub and Texas Barbecue
- Safe transportation on the little blue bus
- A fun tour guide/driver
- Yummy pretzels to snack on!
- Bottled water
- Cooler to store your growlers
- Option to bring craft beer to drink on the bus
- We will pick-up your group at your desired location. The price is based on how far outside the city your are.
- Please arrive 20 minutes early, so you have time to get comfortable and to review and sign the liability waiver.
- Wear comfy clothes/shoes and make sure to bring your ID.
- The tour lasts approximately 3 hours, with 45-50 minutes at each brewery.
Indulge in the best of Texas-style BBQ and craft beer at StormKing Brewpub and Barbecue. Located in Minneapolis' historic North Loop, this brewpub offers a mouthwatering selection of brisket, ribs, chicken, and burnt ends. Pair your delicious meal with their impressive range of on-site brewed craft beers for an unforgettable dining experience.
One of the most exciting additions to Northeast Minneapolis brew scene is definitely Falling Knife Brewing. Their extensive tap list keeps both traditionalist and adventurous beer drinkers alike happy and coming back for more. Outside they have a patio for relaxing summer days. Inside they have a collection of pinball machines and a complimentary jukebox for playing tunes throughout the taproom.
56 Brewing is a Micro-Brewery in Northeast Minneapolis. They focus on using locally sourced ingredients with their seasonal variations and infusions. High quality craft beer produced at a lower volume in a micro-brewery allows them to focus on quality, consistency, and the ability to rotate beer styles efficiently. Focus is on community and beer lovers alike, highlighting the NE Minneapolis community and brewery culture.
We will drop-off your group at your desired location. The price is based on how far outside the city your are.
How much beer am I getting again?
Our public tours are all-inclusive. You can get as much, or as little beer as your palate craves. Bonus: you can bring your own beer too! Because we support craft breweries, we insist you only bring craft beer on the bus.
For example: Surly, Lagunitas, Lift Bridge = Good! Coors, Bud, Miller = Bad.
Cheers and have fun!