- Choose between: Royal Sonesta (Downtown Minneapolis) and Sociable Cider Works (Northeast Minneapolis)
- Please arrive 20 minutes early, so you have time to get comfortable and to review and sign the liability waiver.
- Wear comfy clothes/shoes and make sure to bring your ID.
- The tour lasts approximately 3 hours, with 45-50 minutes at each brewery.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- All you can drink craft beer. As much, or as little beer as your palate craves. Cost of beer is included in the price.
- Safe transportation on the little blue bus
- A fun tour guide/driver
- Delicious local craft beer
- Yummy pretzels to snack on!
- Bottled water
- Cooler to store your growlers
- Option to bring craft beer to drink on the bus
One of the most exciting additions to Northeast Minneapolis brew scene is definitely Falling Knife Brewing. Their extensive tap list keeps both traditionalist and adventurous beer drinkers alike happy and coming back for more. Outside they have a patio for relaxing summer days. Inside they have a collection of pinball machines and a complimentary jukebox for playing tunes throughout the taproom.
Located on Central Avenue, in a building they share with a German-style bread bakery. Fair State Brewing Cooperative is the third cooperative brewery in the U.S., and the first of its kind in Minnesota. Beer selections include staples like Vienna Lager and Czech Pils, as well as an array of specialty seasonal beers and local favorites.
56 Brewing is a Micro-Brewery in Northeast Minneapolis. They focus on using locally sourced ingredients with their seasonal variations and infusions. High quality craft beer produced at a lower volume in a micro-brewery allows them to focus on quality, consistency, and the ability to rotate beer styles efficiently. Focus is on community and beer lovers alike, highlighting the NE Minneapolis community and brewery culture.
The drop-off point is same as the pick-up point, Royal Sonesta (Downtown Minneapolis) or Sociable Cider Works (Northeast Minneapolis).
HOW MUCH BEER AM I GETTING AGAIN?
Our public tours are all-inclusive. You can get as much, or as little beer as your palate craves. Bonus: you can bring your own beer too! Because we support craft breweries, we insist you only bring craft beer on the bus.
For example: Surly, Lagunitas, Lift Bridge = Good! Coors, Bud, Miller = Bad.
Cheers and have fun!