Able Seedhouse & Brewery, located in the NE Minneapolis brew district, focuses on locally grown seed, grain, malting and brewing. First Light American IPA that we are highlighting as our Bitter Minnesota Beer of the Week, is available year long. So, no excuses – read up and then try this delicious offering the next time you visit Able.
Describe the beer, taste, IBU, ABV, etc.
First Light American IPA is juicy and clean, with a slightly sweet finish.
- ABV: 6%
- IBU: 60
What are the ingredients?
- Malt: American 2-row, English Pale Ale, Caramel malt
- Hops: Falconer’s Flight, Azacca, El Dorado
Beer nerd stats!
- Plato: 2.3 deg
How can I buy First Light?
- On Tap: In the taproom and around town
- Growler: Taproom only!
When can I buy First Light?
- Year long.
Where can I buy First Light?
- Local or wide distribution
- Brewery taproom
- Liquor stores
Good with? (Food or activities)
- Paired with food (Fish, meat, Italian food, Asian food …)
- Patio drinking while BBQing; on the couch during a football game…
Able Seedhouse + Brewery is open 3 pm-11 pm on Wednesdays & Thursdays, 1 pm-11 pm on Fridays, noon to 11 p.m. on Saturdays, and 12 pm -6 pm on Sundays.